The San Francisco State University Foundation is committed to providing socially responsible leadership. Whether looking after the fiscal interests of the University, raising funds to help students achieve their educational goals or taking steps to protect the environment, the Foundation is at the forefront of ethical leadership.
- "Socially Responsible Investing at SF State," SF State Foundation 2015-16 Annual Report
- Learn about the SF State Foundation's Green Fund.
- Learn about the Intentionally Designed Endowment Forum co-hosted by the SF State Foundation and the Intentional Endowments Network held at SF State in August 2016.
Read about the Foundation's divestment from coal and tar sands:
- "Socially Responsible Investing," Trusteeship magazine, July/August 2014, Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- "Striking a Balance," The Presidency magazine, Fall 2013, American Council on Education